I want to update you on church plans for COVID-19/Coronavirus. We have been in prayer and sought much wisdom and counsel regarding ministry operations. As I’m sure you’re aware, the situation is changing rapidly and at this time we must operate not out of fear, but wisdom.
Effective Immediately and until further notice, we will be moving to limited church operations. This includes:
- We will be reducing down to one service (10:45AM) with no child care . This includes nursery, toddlers and children’s church. The café will be closed.
- Instead of coming to church, we strongly encourage you and your family to use our online and streaming platforms found on facebook and YouTube to watch the Sunday Service. This is especially true if you’re considered high risk according to the CDC. This includes anyone over the age of 60 or anyone with an underlying health condition.
- To be clear, to walk in wisdom, we are discouraging physical church attendance and encouraging participation through our online ministries. If you do come, please make sure you or anyone in your family is not sick and practice social distancing including refraining from shaking hands.
- All midweek services, small groups, and ministries are canceled. The office will be closed, and the staff will be working remotely.
- If you’re in need of prayer, counsel or have a practical need please call the church. We’re all here to help one another, and we’re going to do the best we can to facilitate this during this time of crisis.
Lastly—I am calling on the church to pray. We need to pray for our nation, for our healthcare workers, and for those that are in authority. There will be a lot of difficult decisions that need to happen in the coming weeks and all of these people need strength and wisdom during this time.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Jessica or Eric and we will be happy to answer them!